Saturday, September 22, 2007

Wish lists

Since both grandmothers said they would appreciate gift suggestions, and I suppose there are others out there who would, too, I created wish lists for the kids today. I did this on separate blog pages because I couldn't figure out how to combine lists from different companies in any way.

We'll see if this is easy or hard to use. If you use the lists, please let me know if you have any problems. I need to see if this will really work well or not. The lists are down below in the right column. Not all the links are working, but I have to run to the airport to pick up a friend returning from the States, so I'll fix it tonight or tomorrow.

Please do not feel limited by these lists. You probably have even better ideas than I do. And also, PLEASE don't feel you have to give a gift just because I made a list. It just seemed like a good idea to have a central location for this information because there are people who ask about it.

3 comments:

sherry said...

I ordered the three McCloskeys. MomG

sherry said...

Also: grandfather's Journey and Lovely Lady dressed in Blue and True stories for First Communicants (or something like that)
Also: On the other Side of the Hill (3 total Rose Books)

Judy said...

Thanks, Mom. They are marked "taken" now. I'll move them to the bottom of the lists just in case you need the links again for some reason.