Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Back to school

The day after Labor Day, we started back to school. Which is why I have started several posts and haven't had time to finish and post them. I'm going to try to catch up this evening, since Patrick is leaving for Tokyo. This means he and I don't have discussion time this evening, and I have a free evening. :-)

Patrick is in 11th grade this year. Katie is in 6th (these are some of her books), Joseph in 2nd, and Matthew starting preschool. Meghan is in "lap school." She sits on my lap (or plays on the floor near my feet) while we work at the table in the living room. No you can't see any photos of the table yet--I'm still getting organized, and, like closet cleaning, my work area always looks much worse before it looks better. Here's hoping for a productive weekend. ;-)

No comments: