Saturday, February 27, 2010

40 bags - Day 10


Meghan is feeling better (finally!) after a five-day bout with a stomach virus. She's still a little whiny, but at least she isn't clinging to me. Back to work!

Laundry room shelf cleaned off. Cleared out a few things including light bulbs that haven't fit in a light fixture since two houses ago. Really, why do I keep these things that I might need someday and could easily replace someday for a couple of dollars?

Finished going through Joseph's dresser. He moved up a size, so we got rid of all the faded, holey outgrown shirts and pants, which filled a trash bag and left us with 1/2 a bag to donate. After the laundry is done, there will still be plenty of hand-me-downs in the box for Matthew. That's what happens when you have hand-me-downs from three older brothers.

No comments: