Thursday, June 18, 2009

Small Successes

FaithButton


I have been feeling a serious lack of accomplishment lately. Inspired by Faith and Family Live, I thought I would step back and take a look at what is getting done around here, rather than focusing on what isn't getting done. So here are my small successes for this week:

1. Pet care: the guppy on my kitchen counter has a full jar of clean water and clean rocks at the bottom, as do the fish in the big tank in the living room. We did a 50% water change for them this week.

2. Tommy's birthday gift: the family/college cookbook is finally finished and emailed to him to print on his printer at school.

3. Thanks to my friend, Andrea, I found out where to buy cherry blossom honey! Now to get to the shop before they run out.

Okay, not so bad after all. We did accomplish something around here, even with John and Patrick away. Lifted my spirits a little, too, to write it down.

No comments: