Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Time for a new bed


Meghan has outgrown her bassinette.


Last week when I went to get her up from her nap, I found her trying to sit up in it.


I wish I had abs that strong!

So we re-arranged our room again to replace the bassinette with the Pack and Play. We had to move the bed over another couple of inches so it would fit, but it's the best option we have to allow me some sleep along with the convenience of being near for nighttime nursing. Sometimes Meghan gets scared when she wakes up and can't see us (day or night). From the Pack and Play, she can still at least see my arm, and often my face, if I'm facing the right direction while sleeping, so she feels secure and peaceful in there.

No more crunches, though. It's a shame. They were pretty cute.

No comments: