Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Labor

Well, sort of.

I started with real contractions last night around dinner time. John and I got a pretty good night's sleep, considering, and the contractions are still going, but only about every 20 minutes or so. This is typical for me. I tend to have long, slow labors. In the meantime, I can get the last couple of loads of laundry folded ;-)

John had to go into work to distribute some duties this morning, but he's back home again. Neither of us expected this baby to arrive on his or her due date! It might take until tomorrow, though.

Laboring at home is so much more peaceful than at the hospital. We will head over there eventually, maybe this afternoon if things progress. It's a little hard for me to predict.

Please keep us in your prayers. We hope to have baby news for you in the next day or so.

Hooray!!

2 comments:

sherry said...

We send our love and are praying for a happy and safe delivery.

Taryn said...

We're praying for you!

with much love,
taryn, dan & simon