Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Prayers, please

For me this time. On Thursday at 2:00 p.m. our time (Wednesday at 12 midnight EST, 11 p.m. CST, 9 p.m. PST), I have to have a very minor surgery to remove a cyst (or whatever it is) from my right arm.

They use a local anesthetic and the surgery will be finished in less than an hour, so it really is very minor. I'm not looking forward to it, but it needs to be done. Even though no one thinks this is skin cancer, they will send the tissue they remove to be tested and we'll know for sure in several weeks.

Unfortunately, I will have stitches and won't be able to use my arm fully for about 2 weeks. This is going to limit my daily mom activities pretty much, so John, Patrick and Katie will have a lot of extra chores to do for a little while, including cooking our Thanksgiving dinner next week.

Now that I think about it, we all will need some prayers for patience, perseverance, and my speedy recovery over the next couple of weeks.

Thank you!!

No comments: