Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Paint ideas: a work in progress

Because I need to gather this info somewhere and I don't have time to figure out Instagram

Dining room:
  Benjamin Moore Palladian Blue above the chair rail, Dove White below  = LOVE!!

Before:

After:

Living room:
wall color: Benjamin Moore Pittsfield Buff; not sure I got it quite right, but we like it a lot better than the mushroom greige that was here

bookshelves and window seat: hoping to do this over the summer. They will be painted Dove White to match the trim and fireplace mantel that the kids and I repainted last summer.

Idea #1


Front hall, back hall, stairway:
I bought a gallon of Ben Moore Windham Cream last summer and then lost my nerve. Would it flow between the living and dining rooms? the dining room and kitchen? or just cut things off? Still not sure. Halls are still mushroom greige: HELP!

Windham Cream design photo from Houzz

Kitchen: Staying grey-green as it is for now

Girls' room: green and white; wonder what color it is--need to investigate abandoned paint cans in the basement

Boys' room:
Benjamin Moore      Blue  and maps. They nixed the baseball theme after Matthew freaked out about the idea of a giant baseball flying toward him from the wall mural. Sad for me, but okay. It's their room, after all.

Our room:
I'm unsure of what to do here: green? blue? grey? Definitely need new bedside lamps.

School room:
I'd like to use the yellow on the accent wall in this post in our school room.
     Done! With Dove White trim. And I love it. :-)

Before:
After:


No comments: