Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Where does the time go?

No posts since April. I am so sorry. I guess I could come up with a lot of excuses for never posting anything, but mostly it has been hard to regain our equilibrium since Meghan got to be a toddler. And even worse since I got a Facebook page. I would love to blame the 3-11-2011 earthquake, and Tommy and Tara can attest to the fact that we are definitely out of balance since then, but I think the problem was brewing even before March and came to a head when the earth started shaking down south of here.

All that being said, I want to try to keep this blog going because it contains some lovely memories of our time in Japan, and I have lots to add from the past couple of months. With only about a year left, we are getting into "panic travel" mode, and we had visitors who inspired us to get out and about. So. I am going to try to write a little every week, and we will see how it goes.

No comments: